DA Smart Tablet Ultrasound, Piloter Vet
- Accessibility and Portability Combined
- 13.3-inch touch screen which allows for horizontal or vertical viewing display
- Complete with a built in tray and dedicated probe holders
- Weighing only 4.4 lbs.
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- Built in multi-port adaptor
- Desk-top stand
- Cage side scanning
- Exam room scanning and on floor scanning
One System For All Your Needs
The Piloter combines tablet ease of use with first class resolution for an ultrasound you have to see to believe. Utilizing veterinary specific presets and Core Vu assisted ultrasound services, the Piloter assures you are always getting the correct diagnosis when and where you need it.
On-Board Scanning Assistance
CoreVu adds real time sonographer assistance to the Piloter. Our team of dedicated imaging professionals will guide you through any scan using our built-in, virtual technology.
CoreVu empowers you to get the most out of your ultrasound investment. Certified ultrasonographers provide personalized training and education when and where it is convenient for you.
Technology Meets Imaging
Built on the HOLO imaging platform, Piloter uses forward looking technology to provide ultra high resolution imaging. Featuring 64 times beamforming at 5000 frames per second, the Piloter provides stunning imaging across numerous applications. From abdominal to cardiac the Piloter gives you the confidence to scan any patient, anywhere.
- Height: 13.3”
- Length: 9.2 I
- Depth: 1.5”
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Battery: 1 hour of real time scanning, 3 hours to fully charge Probes