Fill in Name and Email below to download Philips CX50 brochure
The CX50 CompactXtreme provides premium class performance in a compact ultrasound system – even on technically difficult patients. So you don’t have to sacrifice performance to get the portability benefits of a compact ultrasound product. Designed for your critical study requirements, its premium 2D and Matrix 3D imaging and Doppler performance are possible because of clinically proven features such as PureWave transducers, SonoCT imaging, and Advanced XRES that have been migrated from the premium iU22 and iE33 systems, bringing a new level of clarity to compact ultrasound.
- PureWave crystal technology for clearer imaging on a wider variety of patients
- QLAB image quantification software
- SonoCT real-time compound imaging
- Advanced XRES adaptive image processing
- xMatrix allows the ultrasound image plane to be steered in unlimited directions
- Tissue Specific Imaging presets and one-button iSCAN optimization in 2D, Doppler and color modes