Precise Imaging with CoreVu Connection
- 19-inch Touch Screen; industry’s largest screen and multi-gesture
- Electric Height Adjustable; one button height adjustment with 12” height range
- Whole Day Duration Battery; continuous scan for more than 7 hours, independent battery duration display, and retractable battery design.
- wiNeedle Intelligent Enhance Real-time detection, automatic beam steer, intelligent needle shaft and tip enhance
- CoreVu instantaneous connection to sonographer and customer service
A Vision for the Future of Ultrasound
Navi was built on a Holo platform which features a 64 times beamforming processor and up to 5000 frames per second. Along with veterinary specific presets, the Navi is able to fine tune imaging to each user’s specific needs. With a 19” high resolution screen, Navi lets you see what you want, in a format as large as you want..
CoreVu empowers you to get the most out of your ultrasound investment. Certified ultrasonographers provide personalized training and education when and where it is convenient for you.
Welcome to the future of Imaging!
On-board Screening Assistance
CoreVu adds real time sonographer assistance to the Navi. Our team of dedicated imaging professionals will guide you through any scan using our built-in, virtual technology.
- Screen size: 19 inches
- Battery scanning time: 7 hours
- Recover from sleep: 5 seconds
- Internal image storage: 113,664 images